Monday, March 7, 2011

Adding in Fitness!

Crafting is a relatively new hobby of mine. I really enjoy trolling through all of your blogs, and so many more, to get inspiration & ideas for my next craft or a furniture project. So far in my blogging, I really haven’t shared anything too original or inspiring. I’ve started thinking that it’s a result of crafting being my hobby, not a passion. So, I’m going to start blogging about what I am passionate about. Fitness! I hope as a result, that I may inspire some of you or spark some ideas about your fitness, the way you’ve inspired me about crafting.
I am currently training for the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay. It is my 1st relay race & I’m so excited for it! My BFF got me started with running about 2 1/2 years ago when she convinced me to run the Ogden Marathon with her. Since then I’ve ran a few half-marathons & some 10k’s & 5k’s. I used to always think that running looked so boring & why would anyone ever do that as a sport?? Well, I get it now & I love it!

To help me with logging my miles & to keep me motivated, I signed up on DailyMile.com. (It’s kinda like FB for athletes) Look over to the right & you’ll see my daily workouts/training. Each time I post my training for the day, it’ll show up for you all to see. Pretty cool, eh?
I hope that these changes will interest some of you & keep you coming back. I will still be blogging about whatever crafts I’m working on & recipes that I find, try & love. So even if you don’t give two craps about fitness, then you’ll still have some reasons to visit me Smile
Hope your all having a fantastic Monday!! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're adding posts about fitness! I'm trying to get into running again. I'm doing the midnight 5K in May again - my goal is to run the whole time w/ no stops (I haven't done that yet in any of the 5K's I've done . . .). I ran a mile and a half today, on top of my weight lifting. Yay! I'm really starting to enjoy it more, which is something I never thought I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooooo need to get back on a regular fitness routine! Thanks for inspiring me to do something.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need all the motivation I can get! keep it coming! <3

    xOxo
    jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...