Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Surprise

I came home from the gym tonight & my daughter ran up to me & told me to close my eyes. She said she “has a surprise for me!”.  I love her surprises. She grabbed my hand & told me to keep my eyes shut & come with her. She pulled me to the bottom of the stairs & says, “1, 2, 3, open your eyes!”. Here is what she had done:

feb 22, 2011 010

What a cutie :) She lined all her animals, dolls & Barbie’s on the stairs. Notice the “food” that she set up on the table (actually a laundry basket) at the bottom.  We all sat down & had a picnic.

feb 22, 2011 012

She also drew me this picture as a present. Love it! Such a sweetie.

Just wanted to share. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So, so sweet. It's the little things in life that make a difference!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...