Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blog Award?!

You can’t even believe my shock when I found out that I had been nominated for the Stylish Blog Award by these lovely ladies: Michelle (my sweet sis-in-law) at Loving Every Second, Larissa at Eat. Sleep. Create., Malory at Snips and Spice. & Christine at Krazy Craft Lady. Wow. Thank you, thank you! I proudly accept the Oscar Award!

I’m sure your all just dying to learn {7 things about me} so, you need not wait any longer…
{1} Crafting is a relatively new hobby of mine. After stocking All Things Thrifty for a very long time, I decided I  should try to find my inner craftiness. (I’m still attempting:) I had no idea that there were SO MANY sites with such huge inspiration! I’m loving Blog Land!
{2} I am a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer. I love the health & fitness industry & continuing to learn more about it. I try to share my knowledge & experience with those who could benefit from it.
{3} I discovered a love for long distance running about 2 years ago. It gives me such a huge rush when I when I set a training or race goal & I accomplish it. I have run 1 full marathon, 2 half marathons & some other smaller races. I am currently training for the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay. So excited for it!!
{4} I’m a believer in God, karma & the power of the universe.
{5} I’ve been a vegetarian for 3 years & lately have been considering becoming a vegan.  (Zero animal products)
{6} I love the solitude & relaxation that accompanies my morning coffee or tea as well as the occasional glass of wine in the evenings. Ahhh…yep, I love it :)
{7} Halloween is my most favorite holiday in existence! It is so much fun to get completely dressed up & for 1 night transform into something that you never would otherwise. Plus, I love all the candy :)
Well that’s me! Nothing too interesting or outrageous.
Now it is my honor to nominate 8 other blogs for The Stylish Blogger Award.

Please follow these rules to accept this award...

1)  Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award.
2)  Share 7 Things about yourself.
3)  Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4)  Contact the bloggers and inform them of  the award.

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Monday!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you have one more Stylish Blogger Award to add to your list! I also nominated you, and I am your newest follower!

    Christine @ krazycraftylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and thank you for nominating me!! It was my second nomination and with just a little over a month of blogging I'm still shocked!
    Here are my 7 things: http://directionsnotincluded.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-time.html

    Halloween is my very favorite holiday too and I'm so excited to go all out decorating this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for sending one my way!
    http://www.scissorsandspatulas.com/2011/02/few-more-sending-love-my-way.html
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award Mary! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you so much for thinking of me!
    I'm honored!
    Sorry it has taken me so long to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...