Thursday, February 17, 2011

St. Patty’s Shelf

This has been a long week. My daughter has been sick since Monday night. Constant fever, therefore constant Tylenol & Motrin. (I hate relying on medicine!) This is the longest she’s ever been sick & it’s breaking my heart. However, yesterday I was able to find a little time to get my Valentines Day décor down & get the start of some St. Patty’s décor up.  I love these printables I found over at, {Blooming Homestead}. She has so many different designs that she has created. I’m sure I’ll end up printing some more out soon. Go check them out, you’ll be happy you did. Here is the 1st of my decorations:
st patty deco feb 2011 036st patty deco feb 2011 038I painted a wine bottle & added some green, yellow & gold embellishments. I painted some sticks green that I found in my yard. This small vase with the cute shamrocks is actually from Ireland. Kinda cool, eh? :)

st patty deco feb 2011 035
Voila! I had everything already on hand, just had to figure out how I was going to use it. Simple & FREE!
Hope you’re all having a wonderful week!!
Thanks for stopping by!



Linking up with:
HookingupwithHoH
A Little Knick Knack

Photobucket



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

13 comments:

  1. Awesome!! LOVE those green branches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so cute! I love the little Lucky pic! :)

    Tnx so much for linking this up at my party this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the printables you framed. That vase is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! So glad you stopped by mine today! I am a new follower and I hope you will come link up some of your fabulous posts at my Sew Crafty party...It runs Saturday-Monday...Hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you stopped by! Following you back, and enjoying exploring your blog, including this cute St Patty's display! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free is always a good bonus ;) Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that painted wine bottle. Clever idea! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my first link party tomorrow (Monday). It would be great if you could stop by and post your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design in the Lucky pic...

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice! Hope to see you back this Thursday.

    <3
    nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love it when things come together like that! It turned out so well! Love the painted sticks...great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...