Friday, February 11, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I can’t even begin to explain to you how much I LOVE these cookies! About a hundred years ago when I worked at a dental office, all of us girls would bake yummy treats & bring them into the office to share with everyone. One of the girls always made these cookies & we all ate them up so fast. Do you wanna know the best part? They only have 3 ingredients! Yep, that’s right, just 3 ingredients. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Pumpkin Cookies 001
1 Spice Cake Mix
1 15 ounce can Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin mix)
1 cup Chocolate Chips (I prefer semi-sweet)
Pumpkin Cookies 004
Mix it all up
Pumpkin Cookies 006
Drop onto greased cookie sheet. 2 TBS or so. (My cookie sheet isn’t dirty, I promise. Just really old.)
Preheat oven to 375. Cook for 10 minutes.
Pumpkin Cookies 016
Let them cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes then move them onto cooling rack.
Pumpkin Cookies 019
Eat them up!! Hope you love them as much as I do!!



Linking up with:




Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!








HookingupwithHoH
A Little Knick Knack

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. MMMM these look delicious! I have been craving cookies lately!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMO!!! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving your sweet comment on my table redo! And I so appreciate you following me. I am following you as well and look forward to tooling around your blog. Take care.

    Deb
    http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a combination...! This sounds interesting. :D I wonder if we have that canned pumpkin here, i've never looked for it!

    Tnx so much for sharing this lovely recipe at my party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look so yummy! pumpkin chocolate chip stuff holds a special place in my heart because it reminds me of my college days :) Gonna try these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine {loves} anything with pumpkin, so I absolutely can't wait to make these for her. Love that they are so easy! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I can smell those through the monitor. Thanks for posting this, will have to try it soon! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMMMM! Where was this recipe when me and my brother had our pumpkin recipe challenge in Nov. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I make these ALL the time! They are soooo yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh! I am going to HAVE to try these!! I buy some of these at our local Kroger grocery & they are so delicious. I found your blog posted at Little Knick Knack & I'm hoping your recipe is the same as the cookies I'm familiar with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pumpkin and chocolate...yum...Thanks for linking to Creative Juice! Hope to see you back this Thursday.

    <3
    nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl I didnt know this could be done with other cake mixes!? how fabulous! I got the recipe I used from my friend Natalie and that that I was walking on the edge by adding nuts -- but you made cookies? so super cool! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...