Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentines Printable::2 Ways

I found this super cute, free printable over at {My Pookie Designs}. Go visit her new site, she has so many adorable things over there! I printed it out , twice…my daughter saw that I had one & she wanted her own of course :)
I had a 5x7 Dollar Store frame hanging around, not doing anything, so I painted it & used it as some Valentines Day love in my daughters room.
V-Day printable 002V-Day printable 009V-Day printable 012
Now presenting printable number 2…
I already had this 8x10 frame I had used for my Christmas printables & decided to put it back to good use. Plus I added some pink ribbon rosettes for a little character. I won’t always want them on there so I just taped them rather than hot glue. Less commitment.
V-Day printable 007V-Day printable 008
Thanks for the free printable, MY Pookie Designs! I {heart} it!

Next on my Valentines deco To-Do List is this cute Be Mine printable over at {Loving Every Second}. It's simple & so lovely. I already have a frame for it, just need some red ribbon for the rosettes.





Linking up with:






8 comments:

  1. That looks great!!! I LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that Ellie wanted one in her room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both turned out so cute! I really like the pop of blue on the one frame and on the other I love the flower rosettes!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you are so ready for Valentine's Day! Good job on the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Valentine print and frame---love that you recycled it twice! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your frames look lovely! I love the aqua color for your daughter!! and how clever of you to tape the flowers to the frame :D Thank you for linking up to "AMAZE Me Monday" blog party. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! been seeing prints like these all over blogland and they are super cute:)

    stop by and visit:)

    http://futuremrsk.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweetheart-candy-topiaryvalentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I would love for you to link this or any of your projects or recipes to my blog hop @ It's a Keeper Thursdays. http://www.everydaytastes.com/

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...