Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Upcycled Magazine

I saw this Magazine Bowl idea over at {Eye Spy DIY!}. She shows you how to use your old magazines to create a fun bowl. I must admit, it was more than a little time consuming but totally worth it. I love that I have a totally unique piece of art that I created. I’m not saying that I’m going to make more (because it seriously took me about 4 hours), but I do love the one I have. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous idea with us, Eye Spy DIY!

jan 12 2011 003jan 12 2011 004jan 12 2011 005jan 12 2011 006jan 12 2011 008jan 12 2011 009
 
Linking up with: 

Beyond The Picket Fence
HouseofHepworths
lil luna link party button

7 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute!!! So glad you enjoyed the tutorial. I know, they do take forever to make, but the second one I made did seem to go quicker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patience was rewarded! Your bowl looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea! I have a bunch of magazines, so I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cool idea. I'm not sure it would work in our home with little ones to take it apart but I do like it.

    Visiting from House of Hepworths.

    Elizabeth, More Than A Mom
    http://morethana-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!OMG!!! what a great idea LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to reduce, reuse, recycle! Thanks for sharing at Beyond the Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...