Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get rid of your “No—Reply”

I have been getting a lot many comments lately & I LOVE it! They make me so happy! The only problem is, that when I try to respond back to you through my email, some of you have your email marked as “No-Reply”. So you may be thinking that I don’t read your awesome comments or that I’m ignoring you but in reality, I just can’t respond. Mine used to be set up that way too. I had no clue! I’m pretty sure it’s a default setting when you set up your blog. Luckily, I had one of my lovely blogger friends let me know about it & how to fix it. So, I’m letting you know so that you can hopefully change yours. I want to be able to communicate better with you. There is an unbelievably simple How-To over at House of Smith’s for how to change it. Link over & adjust your setting. It’ll only take 2 minutes, I promise.
On a completely unrelated topic…The Crafty Gals have surpassed 100 Followers! Your awesome!! Tonight at midnight (I’m always up way too late) the Giveaway will be closed & I’ll determine a WINNER! I’ll announce the winner tomorrow. Thank you, thank you & check back.

6 comments:

  1. It took me awhile to figure out that no one could e-mail me! Thanks for the nice response to my "i'm a follower" comment - I'm glad I've found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Tip... I just changed this setting and didnt even realize it needed to be changed!

    Im a brand new follower and Im having fun going through your blog... Would love you to check out mine at http://fabulesslycrafty.blogspot.com/ and invite you to follow along!

    Happy Crafting!
    Tara @ FabuLESSly Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha seriously! i hate it when i type a response to someone, only to find out that their email address isn't there. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. while we're at it, lets tell everyone to not make us type in word verification too! those things are frustrating!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! and you too Jamie!
    I just made a post this morning saying how I love comments, and can't reply back bacause of the no-reply.... I dislike word verification too... especially the fuzzy CAPTCHA crud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...