Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ahhh, the frustration!

Deep breaths, Mary…deep breaths. So here’s how it went down. I was looking at the pictures of my Lima Bean Wreath & it just wasn’t quite right. I had decided that I needed to shorten the ribbon that held the 2 wreaths together. So, I cut the ribbon & was holding it in my hand, reaching for the glue gun with my other hand &…SLIP, DROP, SMASH! Yep that’s right, the dark pink wreath is ruined. Sigh.
wreath 003
See what I mean about Duct Taping it together before gluing the beans on? That might have helped. Oh well, I’ll just re-do it, the right way, when I’m making the red one.
This is what I have hanging right now:
wreath 004
Still cute, but she needs some friends hanging up there with her. I’ll start working on that tomorrow.
I’m going to bake some cookies to help ease the pain :)

Linking up with:
A Little Knick Knack

5 comments:

  1. I understand the frustration but just stick to it and things will go right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...I think I would've cried after doing all that work! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more people would show the frustration part of doing all these crafts!!!! Thanks for checking out my blog. I have a funny post about a bread box that I was trying to copy that turned out horrible and completely broken. This happens more than we think I'm sure! We're just the crazy ones that blog about it!

    www.creativejuicesdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...