Friday, December 31, 2010

Windows Live Writer **Test**


Downloading Windows Live Writer took me basically ALL DAY LONG. Yep, I have a pretty old & slow computer that needed many updates before I could download & install it. But, 8 hours later…I’m in! Just needed to give it a little test to see what it’s all about. Apparently, from what I hear, over at I Heart Naptime, it’s a BIG deal to bloggers. I guess we’ll all see how smart I am determined by how much better my blog gets. Wish me luck please & cross your fingers. Fingers crossed
BTW, I still don’t see how to change the Post Title Font to a really cute one that so many other blogs have. Also, a signature at the end of each post…Any tips??
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. There's a tutorial over at http://kevinandamanda.com/. She makes things pretty easy to understand, and that's coming from someone who knows nothing about html codes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to download it to my Mac but I don't think it's Mac compatible :( I'll have to look into it more when I have more time. I saw it on I Heart Naptime, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Kim! I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...