Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Endings

Well, Christmas is over...I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday! I definitely did, we ended up having some of my siblings & friends come over in the evening for Christmas dinner & dessert. It was perfect. On a separate note,  I've decided to give myself one more week to leave all my holiday decorations up & keep using my cute Christmas coffee mugs. I'm not quite ready to let it all go away for another year. I have LOVED this holiday season, it has simply sparkled this year. I'll get back to crafting & posting in a few days. I have a lot of good ideas swimming around my head. Happy Holidays, let the fun continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...