Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ornament Wreaths

Do you have any bulb ornaments that your not using? If not, don't feel left out, just head to the Dollar Store & buy yourself a bunch to make your own ornament wreath. We made some a couple months ago & love them. They were so easy & pretty inexpensive. Only around $10, or so. Gotta love the Dollar Store.
Here are ours:
 Bad pic..way too dark :(
Here are some others we found out in Blog Land:

I LOVE the different colors & variations! This really doesn't even have to be limited to Christmas...if you can find the right colors, you could make one for just about any holiday. Hmm, I'm thinking red, pink & white for Valentine's day. Better stock up now!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my project! I'll make sure to follow you guys, and I hope you keep checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...