Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

was two nights before Christmas & all through my house not a present was wrapped, but at least they're all bought. Okay, that was a stretch but it still works :) I hope everyone is ready & excited for Christmas! I'm more ready than I was last year at this time, so I guess I'm getting better. This year is actually the 1st year that we won't be with family on Christmas. It kind of makes me sad since Christmas, for me, seems to go hand-in-hand with family. We'll still have a wonderful day, I'm sure, but it just won't be the same. My daughter has been consumed by thoughts about Christmas for months now & is so eager for it to arrive. A bonus for me is that I have been able to use the threat of her being on "The Naughty List" to keep her in check for a couple months & it has worked like a charm...what will I do once it isn't relevant anymore? I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it :) I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas & enjoys the sparkle & traditions, old & new, of this wonderful season. The Crafty Gals will return with updates & new posts after the big day.


P.S. Most of the wrapping paper & cardboard packaging that will be ripped open Christmas morning is RECYCLABLE. So save some room in your regular trash & recycle it all. (It'll make you feel all warm & fuzzy)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Its hard to be away from family, but I hope that you still have a great time and your daughter enjoys all the magic of the holiday!
    Kayla~ Craftykayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...