Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Cards Display

What do you do with all of the Holiday cards that you get every year? How do you display them? Here is what I came up with:
I think I need to paint the clips red & green so it blends in better.
Do you have any other suggestions?


I found this red & green wooden garland in my garage. I have never used it for anything before & it occurred to me...I should use them to help me display my Holiday cards. So, I bought some small wooden clips at Walmart, hot glued them to the garland & wrapped the tree with it. Super easy & inexpensive. Now every time I get a Holiday card in the mail I have the perfect place to put them!

I found this great idea over at {Loving Every Second} for how she decided to display her Holiday cards. Head over & see what you think! While your there, download her Free Christmas Printable!

I'd love to see how you display your Holiday cards!

Linking up with:

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...