Monday, December 13, 2010

Family Pictures

My hat goes off to our photographer! My little girl is always such a Giant Stinker when it's time to take pictures, my husband is less than cooperative & I am far from being photogenic & yet somehow she is still able to get some good shots for us. These are our 1st family pictures since my daughter was 1 1/2 years old, she is now 4 years old. Yep, it's been way too long. I'm so glad we finally got them done!




Head over to {Rachel Black Photography} to see more of her wonderful work & show her some LOVE.


Linking up with:


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family you are! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love how they turned out! And you look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beyootiful! I think you photograph great! What a cute family!


    I just listed a giveaway for an "our nest" sign! Hope you can join in! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...