Thursday, December 2, 2010

Earring Organizer

I saw this idea for an Earring Organizer when I was walking through a boutique a few months ago. It looked super simple & very useful. So...I made my own! I bought the frame at D.I. for $2 & took out the backing & glass, bought a roll of the mesh screen material at Lowe's for about $8 (which I have a ton left over) stapled it to the back, & the paint I already had on hand plus the glaze. So all in all, it was pretty inexpensive. I love having all my earrings out where I can see them. I forgot I had so many, it seems like I wear the same pair almost all the time. Well, not anymore! I love me a quick craft :)

5 comments:

  1. I have one just like this. It's a super cute and easy storage solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I need to try and make one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - what a great idea! And I LOVE buying my frames at the DI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister was just asking me the other day if I had seen any cute ideas for jewelry storage. This is great! Thank you so much for linking up today! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow using mesh material is a really great idea too! Seems as though we have similar taste in earrings! I have a pair just like your blue ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...