Friday, December 31, 2010

Bucket List for 2011

I have a few things on my mind that I would like to accomplish in 2011. Some are small projects & others are to better my life. So here we go!
  1. I NEED to finish my kitchen table & chairs! It has been a half finished project for WAY TO LONG. I have painted & glazed the whole thing & am just waiting to decide on a fabric for the seats. I guess I’m making it into a much harder choice than it needs to be. I can always just reupholster them later if I don’t LOVE it. Here it is before I did anything. Outdated, to say the least :)Vegas etc. June 2010 079
  2. I REALLY want to grow my own fresh herbs! I’m not sure why I haven’t done it yet but 2011 is the year to DO IT!
  3. I need to finalize my decision on a major. I really feel like now is the time to get a college degree & start my career. My husband is wonderful & great at taking care of us financially but I really hate that if something were to happen to him or his job that I couldn’t support us.

4. I need to clean out my garage! My  mother-in-law’s things have been stored in there for about 2 years now & I’m sick of it! Her stuff is literally floor to ceiling & wall to wall. I need that space to park my car, to paint furniture & work on other projects. It is my garage after all.
5. The Crafty Gals Blog is in desperate need of a make over. I’m going to make my site more fun to visit, cuter & interesting. That’s where my cleaned out garage is going to help :) Once it’s clean I’ll have all the space I need to refinish furniture, etc. & then comes the interesting & fun posts!
These are my goals for the coming year & now that I’ve posted them for everyone to see, I HAVE to follow through. I hope that you all have a wonderful & prosperous year!
Happy New Year!


Linking up with:

 
{Lady Bloggers Society}




Photobucket


A Little Knick Knack

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you the Happiest of Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. I'm excited to see what 2011 brings you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! One of my goals for the year is growing my own herbs as well... let's hope we get it accomplished!

    And good luck finishing your table... I just refinished an accent table, and that was plenty of work... I can't imagine doing a whole set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were gonna be going back to school. Good for you! Such a smart thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some wonderful goals. Good luck! I can't wait to see all you accomplish this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad i've come to your blog! I am with you on #2, I have big dreams for an herb garden this spring/summer so maybe we'll both have success with that!
    Kristen
    justlivesimply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...