- I NEED to finish my kitchen table & chairs! It has been a half finished project for WAY TO LONG. I have painted & glazed the whole thing & am just waiting to decide on a fabric for the seats. I guess I’m making it into a much harder choice than it needs to be. I can always just reupholster them later if I don’t LOVE it. Here it is before I did anything. Outdated, to say the least :)
- I REALLY want to grow my own fresh herbs! I’m not sure why I haven’t done it yet but 2011 is the year to DO IT!
- I need to finalize my decision on a major. I really feel like now is the time to get a college degree & start my career. My husband is wonderful & great at taking care of us financially but I really hate that if something were to happen to him or his job that I couldn’t support us.
4. I need to clean out my garage! My mother-in-law’s things have been stored in there for about 2 years now & I’m sick of it! Her stuff is literally floor to ceiling & wall to wall. I need that space to park my car, to paint furniture & work on other projects. It is my garage after all.
5. The Crafty Gals Blog is in desperate need of a make over. I’m going to make my site more fun to visit, cuter & interesting. That’s where my cleaned out garage is going to help :) Once it’s clean I’ll have all the space I need to refinish furniture, etc. & then comes the interesting & fun posts!
These are my goals for the coming year & now that I’ve posted them for everyone to see, I HAVE to follow through. I hope that you all have a wonderful & prosperous year!
Happy New Year!
Linking up with: