Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Wreath

I have a friend who's mother in law always makes these "different" crafts with whatever old junk she has lying around her house. One year a few years back she made a Christmas wreath with some old Christmas ornament bulbs, when her son, my friends husband, saw it he proceeded to tease her regarding her newest "craft". The very next year he was out with my friend looking for some new Christmas decor when they stumbled across a wreath that was made of Christmas bulbs. With that being said thank you Saundra for pioneering this fabulous idea. Now I never actually saw Saundra's wreath, but I hope that mine turned out as good as hers if not better.  Here's the outcome on my end of  my sister's and mine "monthly craft". What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog & taking the time to leave some kind words. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...